Hey Baton Rouge – here’s your weekly list of fun, upcoming events! This week I’m super excited for the Spanishtown parade (it’ll be my first year not working during it) and the start of Lent (say HELLO to a drop in crawfish prices)! What about you?
Never miss a thing in Baton Rouge – to get a list of events sent straight to your inbox weekly, join us by subscribing!
Friday March 1:
- Krewe of Southdowns Parade – 7pm | More Info + Route
Saturday March 2:
- Spanishtown Parade – noon | More Info + Route
- LSU v Alabama (basketball) watch party at Creole Cabana – 11 am | More Info
Sunday March 3:
- Yoga on the Lakes – 1pm | More Info
- Acoustic Brunch at White Star Market – 11am | More Info
- Brunch (in general) | See popular brunch spots here
Monday March 4:
- Happy Hour All Day – Olive or Twist | More Info
- Lundi Gras at Knock Knock Children’s Museum – 10am | More Info
Tuesday March 5:
- MARDI GRAS!!
- Bon Temps! at Painting with a Twist – 7pm | More Info
- College Night at Reginelli’s | More Info
Wednesday March 6:
- Yoga on Tap at Tin Roof Brewing Co – 6pm | More Info
- LSU v Holy Cross (baseball) – 6:30pm | More Info
- Trivia at Creole Cabana – 8pm | More Info
- Karaoke at Register Bar – 8pm | More Info
Thursday March 7:
- Red Stick Farmer’s Market at Pennington (every Thursday) – 8am | More Info
- 50 cent wing night at Mason’s Grill (every Thursday) – 5pm | More Info
- Live After 5 Lineup Reveal + movienightBR – 5pm | More Info
Friday March 8:
- South Louisiana Family Fest (March 7-9) at Lamar Dixon Expo Center – 9am | More Info
- 80s Scavenger Hunt – 6pm | More Info
- First Friday of Lent – enjoy some boiled crawfish or fried fish!